Our groups cater for every age range and run on a regular basis. All groups are open to non-members.
Playgroup and Baby & Toddler Group
- Fun and educational activities, including story time
- Friendly and experienced Playgroup leader
- For children aged 0 to 4 years old
- Includes a Baby & Toddler group for under 2’s.
When: Every Friday
Where: Bayswater Community Hall
Time: 9.30am to 12.00pm
- Monthly get-togethers
- Range of fun and challenging activities
- Activities can be games days, bike rides, treasure hunts and wave pool days
- For primary school aged children and their families.
Kids’ Club hold an annual family camp at The Briars, Mt Martha.
- For teenagers 11 to 14 years old
- Held every 3 to 4 weeks
- Develops leadership and teamwork skills
- Supervised by Youth Leaders
- Activities range from the downright challenging such as rock climbing to the more relaxing and cultural such as movie nights
- Annual Summer Camp in January (6 nights)
Frauenverein (Ladies’ Group)
- Established in 1951
- Social fellowship group
- Entertainment program of guest speakers, concerts and other special events
- Bring-your-own lunch with tea and coffee provided
When: Second Tuesday of every month (except January)
Where: Bentleigh Hall
Time: 12.00 noon to 2.00pm
- Not a group, but an annual event - the Men's Advance
- Lodge-style accommodation
- Range of activites available, or just relax
- Lunch get-together
- Time to catch-up, chat and connect
Where: Various locations (Sydney only)
Please contact the Temple Society Office.